PORT LINCOLN GOLF CLUB INC.
Port Lincoln Golf Club was originally established on the outskirts of Port Lincoln in 1915.
The club and the accompanying course has seen many developments throughout its 100+ year history thanks to many contributing staff and volunteers.
The clubhouse contains a bar, toilets and showers, along with a bistro area and kitchen.
The course contains 18 fully maintained grass greens, watered fairways, and tees with bordering eucalyptus and pine trees, along with bunkers on multiple holes.